1. Open to all UK, CI, IoM and RoI residents except employees and their immediate families of Vimto, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Limited to one entry per household. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Entrants under 18 require parental/guardian's permission to take part & to be awarded prize.
4. Each monthly draw will close on the 28th day of each month during 2009.
5. Overall draw closes on 28th December 2009.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. To enter the competition entrants must upload a photograph of themselves to www.vimto.co.uk and use the available application to drag and drop the three fruit characters onto their photo with the aim of depicting how the fruits get themselves mixed up. Every photo will then be reviewed by Vimto before they appear on the Vimto website and each month users will vote for their favourite pictures.
8. Please be aware that Vimto will screen all photos before they appear online and will not upload any pictures that they deem to include inappropriate material.
9. On the 28th day of each month the votes for the best photographs will be compiled and the top ten favourite entries will win either 1 x case of 24 x 330ml cans of Vimto or 2 x case of 12 x 500ml of still Vimto. Winners can choose their preferred prize option.
10. The top ten entries from each month will then be entered into a final draw on 28th December 2009 for the chance to win the following: 1 of 3 available iphones (pay as you go); 1 of 5 available Nintendo Wii or 1 of 10 available sets of Vimto goodies.
11. At the end of each month there will be ten winners.
12. 18 overall winners will be drawn by Vimto from all entries received by 28th December 2009 and notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Vimto will grade the overall winner's photos and will rank them based on there being 3 top winners; 5 secondary winners and 10 runners-up.
14. Prizewinners who are ranked in the top 3 will each receive an iphone.
15. The 5 secondary winners will each receive a Nintendo Wii.
16. The 10 runners-up will each receive a set of Vimto goodies
17. All elements of prize package are subject to change.
18. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
19. No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received. Proof of online entry or postage does not constitute proof of delivery.
20. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
21. Prizewinners may be required to participate in publicity.
22. For name and county of prizewinners, send an SAE to Vimto Promotion, 45 Frederick Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1EP after
23. Further offers may be made to you by Vimto. If you would prefer not to receive these offers, please tick the opt out option on the entry form.
24. By uploading your photograph you are :-
A. Agreeing to the publication of that photograph on the Vimto website, and
B. Confirming that you have the permission of all persons shown in the photograph to upload the photograph and to its publication on the Vimto website.
The Promoter is Vimto Soft drinks, Laurel House, Ashton Road, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside. WA12 0HH